Tuesday 13 June 2017

Pretty Foamiran Flowers!!!


Hello my dear friends!!!!

I'm here to share some pretty handmade Foamiran  for 

Scrap and Craft Store 



I used Mint coloured foam to create my flowers and with a finger foam dabber I added a hint of Apple Green pigment ink to the centre of each flower and Teal pigment ink to parts of the petals.

I also added various stamens and a couple of dazzle flat back
gems to the larger flowers.

Here is a close up of the rose bud shaped flowers 


And here is a close up of the Larger flowers



I used peony metal dies to create my flowers
but you could use any flower die that you have in your stash,

You will find a multitude of Tutorials on You tube, just type
in Foamiran flowers tutorials in the search box and hey
presto you will be creating these beautiful flowers in
no time at all.


Hugs 

5 comments :

  1. this is absolutely stunning dear suzi
    Shylaa
    Adhiraacreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning. I have my foamiran order in but so scared to start in case I mess up, need time to concentrate.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are beautiful, thanks for sharing with us.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete